This agreement is made this date between Empire Credit and Collection, Inc. and ___________________________, hereinafter referred to as Creditor/Client and is for the collection of delinquent accounts by Empire Credit and Collection or its network of attorneys and collection specialists on behalf of Creditor/Client.
- It shall be the intent of the Creditor/Client to retain the services of Empire Credit and Collection for the purpose of providing debt collection services. In the interest and spirit of maintaining the highest level of ethical and professional standards the parties agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the terms stated below.
- Creditor/Client warrants the validity, amount and authenticity of all claims placed with Empire Credit and Collection for collection. Upon request, Creditor/Client agrees to forward documentation to Empire Credit and Collection to prove the amount and authenticity of the claim when requested. Any partial payments or full payments received after the date the account is submitted, are subject to fees pursuant to article 5 below.
- Empire Credit and Collection is to act as it deems appropriate in the collection of claim(s) and is authorized to accept partial payments. Furthermore, Empire Credit and Collection shall have the right to endorse for deposit and collection any checks payable to the Creditor/Client. The compromise or settlement of any claim(s) will not be made without the consent of the Creditor/Client.
- Creditor/Client agrees to cease all communication with the debtor(s). Creditor/Client agrees that the claim(s) is/are not to be handled by any other institution, collection agent, or representative. Creditor/Client agrees to inform Empire Credit and Collection immediately as to the nature and content of all contacts which debtor(s) makes or attempts to make directly with the Creditor/ Client. Claim(s) that are compromised by the Creditor/Client and or settled directly with the debtor are subject to fees pursuant to article 5 of this agreement. Any payments paid directly by the debtor(s) to the Creditor/ Client, partial or full shall be subject to fees pursuant to Article 5 of this agreement.
- All claims placed with EMPIRE CREDIT AND COLLECTION by Creditor/Client regardless of amount shall be billed at the following rates below. If our companyor you (client) do not receive any payments, you owe us absolutely nothing! If any partial or full payment is made to you (client) or our company, we are due our commission rate below:
- In the event claim(s) are withdrawn due to account placement error or are discovered to be previously paid shall be billed at a rate of 10% as an administrative, clerical and initiation fee. Once a payment is made on an account or legal Proceedings have been initiated, whether pre or post judgment the withdrawal or cancellation of the claim(s) is only permissible after all fees, court cost, and due diligence expenses have been paid. The jurisdiction for resolving any dispute arising under this agreement shall be in Suffolk County, New York, United States of America.
- Cancellation of the agreement must be done in writing. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to our address above. Cancellation takes effect 30 days after the request is received. Any payments made prior to cancellation are subject to fees pursuant to Article 5. Claims cancelled with active payments arrangements are subject to fees equal to the full balance of the account pursuant to Article 5 of this agreement.