No Recovery No Fee
We have a No Collection, No Fee Service. If we don’t get you paid, you owe us nothing. This process Consists of 3 Phases!
- The day you place your account, the following will happen:
- The first of four legal demand letters is sent to the debtor via the US Mail.
- Contact will be made directly by one of our on staff collectors.
- Our collector will start to contact the debtor and produce a resolution to the matter.
- Expect our collector to place daily phone calls the first 14 to 21 days in an attempt to contact the debtor.
- If all attempts to reach a conclusion to the account fail, we go to Phase Two where we immediately forward the case an attorneys within our network located within the debtors jurisdiction.
- Upon our office sending your case to a local attorney within our network, you can expect the following:
- The receiving attorney will immediately draft the first of several legal letters to the debtor on his law firm letterhead demanding payment of the debt owed to you.
- The receiving attorney or one of his staff members will immediately start attempting to contact the debtor via the phone, in addition to the series of letters.
- If all attempts to resolve the matter continue to fail, we will send you a letter explaining the issues surrounding the case and what we recommend for the next and final step.
- Our recommendation will be one of two things.
- If after a thorough investigation of the facts surrounding the case and of the debtor’s assets, we determine the possibility of recovery is not likely we will recommend you close the case.
- You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney for these results.
- If our recommendation is litigation you will have a decision to make.
- If you decide not to proceed with legal action we will close the case and you will owe our firm and our affiliated attorney nothing.
- If you decide to proceed with legal action, you will be required to pay the upfront legal costs such as court costs, filing fees, etc., these fees typically range from $700.00 to $1200.00 depending on the debtors jurisdiction. Upon payment of these funds, our affiliated attorney will file a lawsuit on your behalf for all monies owed including but not limited to the cost to file this action.
- If our attempts to collect via litigation fail, the case will be closed. You will owe nothing to our firm or our affiliated attorney.
- If we don’t recover your money, you owe absolutely nothing!
- If we do collect you owe us the following:
33% of the amount collected on accounts under 1 year in age.
40% of the amount collected on accounts over 1 year in age.